Happy New Month!!!!

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, June 05, 2014 with 10 comments
Hello there,

*Wipes cobweb*
It. is. about. time.

I know, its been forever and I started this series and I didn't finish... I shall repent x_x
I remember when I always just posted stuff randomly, why did i become all so serious? :( Life has been good crazy, keeping up with alot of things.

I. need. a. vacation.

or just a break, jeez everything is in a disorganized order. You know when your room is scattered but you know EXACTLY where everything is? Thats the best description of my life right now, It can be good and also bad.

I'm still a grateful child.

Recently, my phone got stolen on the first day of the month and the amazing thing? After the guy snatched my phone (He zoomed by on an okada) he looked back and waved. HE WAVED. I have never seen such a one before in my life. Maybe to tell me sorry or to say bye bye, I didn't get it. Just stood there shocked beyond words. Even more amazingly, I was dashed another phone the next day :)

The jinx is broken and I am back to blogging, Amen? Amen!! As time goes on I will give updates on the things I am learning.

I am over-thinking this post, let me post and break the jinx before I change my mind. How have you'll been doing?

Happy New June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: ,