Jack of ALL trades, master of ALL

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, June 23, 2014 with 11 comments
*Sings into the stage* 

"Mo ni baba kan, baba ara to mo'yi omo. Ko fi mi shere o" (I have one father, a father that knows the worth of a child. He doesn't play with me)
*Picks up mic*


I'm sure we all have that friend that reads wide and knows a little - at least - about every topic, and they humbly share their knowledge right?
You don't have?

Let me introduce you to my master of ALL. He doesn't just know and contribute, he gives you practical steps for everything you need. I woke up with this truth translated in my spirit, Jesus knows ALL about everything and is willing to give you solution or discuss with you and empower you to do whatever you need to do through the Holy Spirit.
"Yes, it is God who is working in you. He helps you want to do what pleases him, and he gives you the power to do it" Phil 2:13
Jesus is the solution to every problem, what is the problem again?
Are you sick in your body, Jesus is the great physician. Are you confused, you have the great counsellor at your disposal. Burned out, he has change of Oils for you. You think you're a failure, he is the way to success.

If you wander from the right path, either to the right or to the left, you will hear a voice behind you saying, “You should go this way. Here is the right way. Isaiah 30:21

I know some people will say "Yes, I know Jesus has all the wealth of wisdom and information but how does it get available to me?"
In my short time walking with the Lord, I struggled (read that as I'm struggling) with this for a while but I found the key in "God is spirit. So the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth" John 4:24 
We are spirit beings and we can't get anything from God if we don't realise this.
You are a spirit, you have a soul and you live in a body
When your spirit self - the real you - is more real to you than your physical self, thats living in the supernatural and I believe thats where God is taking us to on this earth. Earthen vessels living in the supernatural. But right now, we are just getting occational prompting of the  spirit when we should be constantly-no-break-taking led by the holy spirit like Jesus.

"But Jesus answered, “I assure you that the Son can do nothing alone. He does only what he sees his Father doing. The Son does the same things that the Father does." John 5:19
“I can assure you that whoever believes in me will do the same things I have done. And they will do even greater things than I have done, because I am going to the Father" John 14:12 

But how can we do even the greater works if we don't realise that his going to the father brought the holy spirit to empower us to do that work, and if we do not give the holy spirit the chance to express himself in us? How can we do the greater work if we do not yield to the holy spirit and all we are doing instead is living like orphans sad, depressed, broke, sick, confused or on social media -_-

0/ very guilty x_x

But, let us not be discouraged, because its not too late to start yielding to the holy spirit. The holy spirit is here to stay, Lets start walking in the supernatural today!!

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: ,